Account ExecutiveDallas/Fort Worth Area
The Account Executive position is a challenging, financially rewarding career opportunity, as well as an important part in growing our client base. The Account Executive (AE) position will be based from Soccour Solutions headquarters in Plano and is responsible for development of new accounts as well as creating loyalty among existing accounts in the greater DFW Metroplex area. The AE is responsible for overachieving a sales quota for IT datacenter solutions that include data storage hardware/software, systems, and professional services from Soccour Solutions technology partners. The Account Executive will be able to offer in-depth customer technology solutions across a wide variety of IT products and services to new customers and grow partner relationships within an assigned account list. The AE is responsible for overachieving a sales quota for IT datacenter solutions that include storage hardware/software, servers, and professional services from Soccour Solutions technology partners (http://www.soccour.com/partners.html).
Accountability and Responsibilities
- Prospecting, identifying and qualifying opportunities within target accounts
- Make telephone and field calls to present Soccour’s value proposition to existing and potential customers
- Responsible for building relationships with Soccour customers and prospective customers.
- Preparing baseline proposals, customer quotes, negotiation, and post sales customer support
- Develop strategic account plans to successfully identify and close new business opportunities
- Demonstrate and attain quota achievement in assigned territory.
- Keep abreast of competitive and industry trends.
- Deliver customer presentations, technology and solution demonstrations.
- Forecast and report sales activity in salesforce.com
- Work closely with strategic alliance sales representatives
- Network in local technology community and represent Soccour honorably and professionally.
- Other various duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business or IT study preferred
- Experience in one or more core technology areas; Enterprise IT Solutions from vendors such as NetApp, EMC, VMware, Oracle, Hitachi Data Systems, Symantec/VERITAS Software, CommVault, Simplivity, or Dell.
- 2-5 years business to business technology sales experience
- Strong sales and marketing skills; needs analysis, positioning, negotiation, business justification, closing techniques
- Proven record of achievement in sales quota attainment
- Effective consultative selling to all levels of the organization to include executives
- Ability to solve complex technical and functional problems and work with accounts in complex political environments.
- Highly personable and diplomatic; ability to work with diverse personalities.
- Ability to work independently on complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High integrity a requirement
- Strong work ethic
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Expert in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Candidate must reside in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area
Soccour is an exciting and fun environment with over 15 years of proven success and stability. We are technology experts that excell at sales while working together as a team to win. Soccour has been awarded and recognized numerous times including Entrepreneur magazine's list of Hot 100 companies.
Since being founded in 2001, Soccour Solutions has been providing our clients the very best technology solutions and services. We are built upon a solid foundation comprised of integrity, proficiency, and reputation. Soccour’s main objective is to work together with our clients in assessing business requirements and deliver efficient technology solutions that solve complex problems.
Soccour Solutions specializes in the architecture and delivery of data storage, management, and datacenter infrastructure solutions from industry leading vendors. Soccour continually strives to find new technologies from vendors that provide game changing products for our clients. Since our inception, the mission of Soccour (Greek verb; "to help") has been simple: Soccour is 100% committed to helping our clients.
Technology alone does not enable business. Solutions that leverage technology, Soccour's knowledge, expertise, and experience, along with a strong understanding of your business goals, do enable business.
- Mid-Senior level
- Information Services, Computer & Network Security, Computer Software, Computer Hardware, Information Technology and Services
- Salary/Commission/Benefits, OTE >$200k